Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
The purpose of the Academy U13/14 Analyst position is to support the delivery of the Academy Mission and Objectives through appropriate support to the U13/14 multi-disciplinary teams. This role will support the overarching age group objectives and commitments to support player development processes. As an active member of the Academy Insights team, this role will also support the broader department specific strategic objectives to ensure that we continue to strive for effective workflows to support player development and learning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Be an active member of the Multi-Disciplinary team developing, monitoring, and reviewing both team and individual KPI’s across the season
· Support the broad player development processes with the MDT to ensure a tailored individual approach
· Ensure ‘best practice’ is used throughout the Academy with specific regards to video capturing, coding, and visualisation of video and data
· Support the MDT with timely and appropriate presentations and reports to support ongoing and iterative reflection and strategizing
· Ensure alignment of analysis provision across the Academy through regular collaboration with neighbouring age groups
· Collaborate with the Performance team on training and match data points layering video and other metrics together to create meaningful insights for players and staff
· Collaborate with the Talent ID and Recruitment team to identify, collect and analyse video footage for player recruitment purposes
· Produce trend analysis reports on FFC Academy Players performance(s) over time
· Undertake continued professional development and be in a position to present learnings back into the Insights team and or MDT
· Support the highest levels of safeguarding
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.