Job Title Academy Transport Driver (Casual)
Place of Work Baldragon Academy, various Club Academy Scotland
venues, England, Ireland
Hours of Work Mornings, Evenings and Weekends.
Report To Academy Operations Manager
Head of Football Operations
Key Relationships All academy staff, players, parents/guardians.
Salary Hourly rate
Start Date Upon successful completion of PVG
Overall Purpose of Job
To transport Academy players and staff to/from Baldragon Academy, Club Academy Scotland and Additional
Games Programme away fixtures in a responsible and competent manner.
Main Responsibilities/Description of Duties
• Transporting players to/from Baldragon Academy during term time before and after school.
• Transporting players to/from Club Academy Scotland and Additional Games Programme venues.
• Airport tranfers for players and staff, when required.
• Driving the Dundee United vehicles in a responsible and professional manner at all times.
• Responsible for the health and safety, comfort and welfare of players and staff.
• Adhere to Dundee United FC Academy Codes of Conduct at all times.
• Reporting any vehicle defects, faults, incidents and accidents to Academy Operations Manager.
• Refuelling the vehicle as required – club to cover any costs.
• Maintain the image of the club; club uniform should be worn at all times and kept in a clean and tidy
• To abide by all club policies including, but not exclusive to, Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety
• To maintain a valid and up to date PVG every three years.
Experience and Qualifications
• Clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted
or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence
obtained prior to 01/01/1997)
• Age 25+ (for insurance purposes)
• Committed to working evenings and weekends.
• PVG check to be completed before
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Ability to communicate with range of different
people and ages.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Pleasant, patient and helpful personality.
• Flexible approach to working arrangements.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by
Friday 17th September 2021.