DEPARTMENT: Commercial, International Business Development
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT: Permanent - Full Time
JOB SCOPE: The resource will support the organisation, management, coordination and control of Juventus Academy projects. These include, by way of example but without limitation: Juventus Summer Camps (full board accommodation activity for young people from 7 to 17 years of age), Juventus Training Experience (incoming travel activity with full board accommodation aimed at groups mainly originating from abroad), Juventus International Academies (football schools located abroad), Juventus Training Camps (weeks of Juventus camps taking place outside of Italy), Juventus Resort Experiences (weeks of football activity in Italian and foreign luxury resorts), Juventus Academy World Cup (tournament held in Turin for groups originating from the Juventus International Academies and from the Juventus Training Camps).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The resource will deal in particular with:
- Supporting Juventus HQ in all projects in the managerial, operational, control and analysis fields.
- Providing support to the manager in operational and technical-organisational terms.
- Liaising with foreign partners which manage Juventus projects in the different continents.
The role may require the conduct of business travel in Italy and abroad.
- Qualification in sport-related fields (motor sciences or similar) or in sports management.
- 3-5 years experience in international professional academies/football schools (with related conduct of activities of: management of groups, design/management/control/analysis of a project at both operational/organisational and business level).
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Professional proficiency in Power Point, Excel, and Word
- All-round management of academy/football school programmes relating to both on-the-field and off-the-field aspects.
- Foundations of administration and management of BDG, P&L, Forecast
- Aptitude for team work
- Proactive skills and ability to manage problems
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS: This resource will definitely perform significant liaison activity with internal and external entities. Internally, the resource will liaise with the majority of departments on both the commercial and sporting side. Externally, the person will liaise with Juventus foreign partners and with various providers used in managing the various Academy projects.
PLACE OF WORK:
This position is based in Turin, at the Juventus Headquarters