Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
This position will provide video, data and analysis insights to help support the identification & recruitment of players into the Academy. The individual will be responsibile for using video scouting platforms to report on potential players of interest, whilst also sharing video footage with the wider TID & Recruitment department for their use.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To watch selected games (either live or by video) as agreed by the Head of Academy Talent ID & Recruitment department.
- Support the distribution of games to PT scouting team to conduct scout reports on a weekly basis.
- Prepare detailed player intelligence reports using integrated video and data to support decision making processes.
- Effectively database and organise work areas to support the identification and visualisation of prospective targets, ensuring up to date and accurate records.
- Continue to support the evolution of in house benchmarking processes for potential comparison with potential targets.
- Keep an up to date shortlist of positional needs in line with succession planning targets.
- Ensure that existing and new databases are maintained and updated promptly.
Collaborate effectively with the broader Talent ID and Recruitment team to support the strategic priorities and objectives.
- Support the creation of trend analysis reports on FFC Academy Players performance(s) over time
- Undertake continued professional development and be in a position to present learnings back into the Academy Talent ID & Recruitment team.
- Support the highest levels of safeguarding at all times, including effective data protection processes.
- Utilize the Recruitment Analyst intern to support with the above tasks and responsibiltiies.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities. As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.