An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Just4Keepers UAE for the 2023/2024 season. Formed in 2016, Just4Keepers is the largest goalkeeping academy in the UAE & looking to expand!
Just4Keepers UAE, is currently seeking a committed, knowledgeable, and motivated Goalkeeper Coach to work with the academy’s goalkeepers. The role will include creating new sessions & venues for Just4Keepers UAE. The position is full-time and will be based in the UAE with sessions across multiple Emirates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To play a leading role in the development of goalkeepers across the programme.
- To deliver goalkeeping sessions across the Academy programme on a week by week basis as required including weekly sessions & camps.
- To grow and expand new and current Just4Keepers UAE venues.
- Explore new opportunities to expand Just4Keepers UAE.
- To follow Academy policies and procedures to ensure safeguarding of all players within the academy.
- To play a supporting role in the designing, implementation and continued evolution of the goalkeeping coaching programme across the age groups.
- To plan and deliver effective coaching sessions across the different phases.
- To liaise with other coaching staff in developing and implementing Individual Development Plans for academy goalkeepers.
- To create content for social media and lead the growth of Just4Keepers UAE social media platforms.
- Liaise with parents regularly to answer or redirect any questions they may have about the program.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are implemented, and recorded as required.
- Attend any relevant training requirements e.g. first aid, safeguarding children.
- UEFA B License (Outfielder)
- UEFA B License (Goalkeeping) or working towards
- FA Level 2 Goalkeeping Licence
- Safeguarding Certificate (must obtain UAE Police Clearance Certificate)
- First Aid Qualification
Key Skills / Experience
- Experience of working within a environment to support the short, medium & long-term development of goalkeepers
- A desire and motivation to develop young goalkeepers
- Ambitious, passionate & enthusiastic
- Ability to connect and communicate with young goalkeepers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management;
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with players, coaches, parents and academy partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent IT and presentation skills
- Availability for flexible working hours
- Adaptable and innovative
- Willing to support and promote the Academy
If you can add value to our team, please email your CV and cover letter.